You have no items in your shopping cart.
This program allows you to rent a hospital grade breast pump for a fraction of the purchase price. Rental is only $45 a month with no contract or commitment. Also, if you decide within 10 days of your initial rental that you would rather purchase your own breast pump, we will apply your $45 rental charge to the price of any pump purchased from us!
Please Note: The Personal Accessories Kit required for pump use is not included in the price of your rental and must be purchased separately.
If you order your rental online, we will contact you for further information and to complete a rental agreement. Breast Pump rentals are also available at our storefront location.
Hygeia EnDeare Breast Pump Features:
The EnDeare Breast Pump is a hospital-grade electric/battery double pump with all the performance and hygienic features found in the hospitals. For long-term and frequent-pumping, the EnDeare Breast Pump provides the best in quality and hygiene.
For long-term and frequent pumping needs including…
* To initiate milk supply if breastfeeding is not possible
* To maintain milk supply as well as to collect breastmilk
* For single or double pumping
Look at these great features:
* Delivers proven performance: The EnDeare uses the same piston-driven technology found in hospitals so you know that it works for long-term and frequent pumping needs such as pumping for a hospitalized baby. Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
* Available for low-cost rental: Usually much cheaper than buying a breast pump. And, because you pay each month as you go, rental is easy on your budget.
* Provides true portability, since it’s smaller and lighter than other rental pumps.
* Features the unique Hygeia CARE Button for Customized, Audio, Recording, Experience, so you can record your baby or other sound to enhance your breast pumping experience.
* Offers electric single or double pumping for flexibility.
* Includes internal rechargeable battery pack.
* Personal accessory set, sold separately, includes a hand pump.
* Can be shared by multiple mothers when each has her own personal accessory set.
* Mimics your baby’s unique suckling patterns with customizable speed and pressure controls.
* Safe, because parts that come into contact with breastmilk are
* Unit Weight: 4.86 lbs
* Unit Size/Packaging: 9 ¾” x 6” x 7 ½”/ 10” x 6” x 7.75”
* Color: Gray
* Power: 50 - 60 Hz
* Download Instruction Manual